No, I'm not pregnant. I swear, whenever I tell someone I've been so busy lately or tired or overwhelmed they always jump to the "why, you pregnant?" Just because I live in Utah and am a Mormon doesn't mean I have to be pregnant every year, for your information. =P
To make a LONG LONG LONG story short, Randy is now working for the Church at the Conference Center in Salt Lake and is loving it. It's part time for now, but has potential to become full time. We are counting our many blessings. We will NEVER take for granted having a job. Ever. It's taken 10 long hard stressed-beyond-belief months to find a job that has potential without it being commission or sales and that is somewhat related to his degree. We're hoping that it does become full time but right now are just so grateful for the opportunity!! The church has had a hiring freeze for over a year now, so we really are lucky to have been offered the position.
And I am back in school. I am getting my degree in Health Information Technology and will graduate next year. I am in week 3 and it is going great... kind of difficult to maintain a schedule and not get overwhelmed with balancing everything, but it's good. I always figured I would finish my degree when Randy was done with his schooling, and I felt like now is as good of time as any. Life will always get in the way, and the older my kids get the busier we'll be.
Needless to say our little family has been going through some major changes and adjustments! All good. And challenging. :) So forgive me if my blog isn't updated on a regular basis... it's probably because my house needs to be cleaned more than I need to post some pictures. =P
Life is good! Sometimes we need to be humbled so we can see how blessed we really are.
2 comments:
How exciting about the new job and the school thing! (But it wouldn't be all that bad if you were pregs cause you make pretty cute kids)! :) Good luck with school.
Post a Comment