Sunday, March 13, 2011

Toddler Logic.

The other day I let Collin outside to go play, he came in really muddy so I put him in the tub. I forgot to drain the tub when I took him out and was on to something else. 

Well like 2 hours later Collin comes up missing so I went to go find him. This is what I found.  

He probably was messing around in the bathroom and saw the water and got all excited. He stripped down, took off his diaper all by himself. I'm imagining he got in and found out that the water was super cold at that point... and well, as you can see, this is his solution. I love it! I was laughing so hard when I found him! He was totally shivering trying to get under his soaked blanky!

Those are crumbs of... something on his face. Ya never know what he is into.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

HILARIOUS!

Judy Sledheads said...

That is too funny and so cute! Good jo. Getting a picture and blogging it!