Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's official.. ?

Fully fenced, fully landscaped, 3 car garage... ahhhh.... heaven.



This will probably be Macey's room. There is a room next to it that is just beige, but she really likes the blue room... even if I painted the beige one PINK... she still wants blue. What is this world coming to?

Fully finished basement, complete with a playroom for the Moo!

Well, to make a long story short, we have been looking at houses for over a year. Not actively looking.... just looking, you know. Well, the perfect house finally popped up. And in American Fork, no less! (We needed to migrate further North for job opportunities once Rand-o is graduated next Spring.) It was already priced really well, and we knew it wouldn't last long. As it was, we were just barely putting our house up for sale. We figured why not, let's low-ball the sellers, and see what they do. Surely, they wouldn't take it. They couldn't take it! But it's at least worth a shot. Well, what do you know... they took it. Oh crap. Here we are 3 weeks out of closing on this house and our house hasn't sold yet. HAHAHA, oh sorry, nervous laughter. We are pretty heartbroken at leaving the area we're in now... we have absolutely loved every minute here; but alas, we can't stay in P-town forever. Or perhaps we can, if our house doesn't sell. Oh crap. I'm almost scared to post this, in case I jinx something. It's been pretty stressful in our household as of late, and it seems like I have constant anxiety. HAHAHA. (see above.) Anyway, I am super excited about this house in American Fork. It is in a nice neighborhood up on the hill right by the Timpanogas Temple. We could live there forever... we'd never have to move! (knock on wood. see? anxiety.) So here are some pictures for y'allz to get excited with me! Don't remind me we still need to sell our house, like, ASAP! (We can still buy this house without selling our house {if worse comes to worse}... but who wants to do that? Uhh not me!!) Oh crap.

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Awesome! I absolutely LOVE your new house. I'm totally jealous its in AF as well. I really like that area.

Hope you are able to sell your house soon.

Camille Kinghorn said...

WOW that is a really nice house!! I love it! Good luck with everything, I am jealous that you could be in a house that you could live in for a LONG time, I have already lived in 3 or 4 places in the past 4 years.. and who know where we will be in 3 years (not vegas i do know that)! It bet it is so nice to feel settled!!

DaNae said...

Jenni, it's not too far from your grandma's place in Highland. Now you will have no excuse... you will have to come visit me if you visit your grandma! Mwahaha.

Ah, Camille.. the wonders of dental school. Well, at least your husband will be in a stable career once he is done! Even if the economy is in shambles, I know I would still go in to get my teeth cleaned. :D Set for life!

SladeMomma said...

How wonderful for you! By the way, our daughter Lindsay (Randy's first cousin), husband and 4 kids live about miles away on the other side of the temple, in Cedar Hills. Their house looks alot like the one you are buying and they love it. I hope that you will be able to get acquainted.

Lyns said...

YAY!!! We are putting an offer in on a house in Saratoga Springs this weekened!! SCARY!! EEEK! I love your house!! I'm totally jealous of it's location!

The Railsback's said...

So Cute! I am so happy for you guys! Hopefully we can get up to see it soon!

Cami said...

Niiiiiiice! Love the house!

Looks like you'll be in the same boat we're in. Two houses and a crapy market.

Katy said...

Wowsers, that looks like a super nice house!! YAY for getting the price you wanted!!

Oh, and about the blue room...my friend has a little girl, and her walls are blue, but she did some really cute stuff with it!

Ryan and Jessica said...

Wow. I love it. It is really nice. Congrats. Hope everything works out and you can sell your house. This one is absoultly gorgous. Good Luck!

Bre said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL house! I love everything about it! You guys will be happy there I bet!! It was SO good to hear from you, I am glad you found me, now we can keep in touch, YOur family is just adorable!! Good luck on selling your house, I bet it will all work out just fine!! Keep in touch.

Liza said...

YEAH! That house is beautiful! I am so excited for you and your family! Congrats! Everything will work out the way it's supposed to! :D